Main Forum

jacobcool13 Admin Application

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Minecraft Name: jacobcool13
Discord Name: Ayto #6192
Country & Time Zone: USA - EST
Why do you want to be a member of the staff team?: To help others on the forums and become a better part of this community. I have always had a need of helping others.
Why should we hire you instead of others?: I am overwhelmingly mature and have years of experience moderating online on various game servers. I am also extremely mature and can handle situations in a better manner than any other player applying.
Warns?: N/A
What experience do you have?: I've been playing Minecraft for more than ten years now and have always strived to become an admin on those servers. I am constantly becoming an admin on different servers on various games so I have exemplary experience moderating.
Are you active on the discord?: Of course
Additional Comments: N/A
Posted Thu at 10:26 pm · OP
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
First of all, if you do get accepted you wont start as Admin, you start off as Helper.

I also recommened adding a lot more detail into your application, also if I were you, I would try making it more appealing to the eye so it'll be easier to read.
Pure Bossman
Posted Fri at 02:26 am
Agree
List
Undo
Mod
Votes:
+30
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Mod
wrote:
First of all, if you do get accepted you wont start as Admin, you start off as Helper.

Sugma is correct here, you'll first be appointed as helper and promoted if seen suited for other roles.
Best of luck in your application :thumb:
Posted Fri at 06:41 am
List
Undo
NoticeNotices